“Advanced Technology Lab” is seeking curious engineers!
Recruit Technologies has the vision of being able to offer all its engineers an equal opportunity to work in the lab. However, currently the IT Solutions Division, one of the departments which manage systems of the entire Recruit group, is trialing the lab’s system.
We are seeking engineers who meet the below criteria and who would like to work with us.
– Have a technology and want to make something with it.
– Have an ambitious spirit and want to work in an environment with friendly competition.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply!
We are recruiting for Spring 2017. We are looking for someone that:
A warm welcome awaits people to whom either of the below applies.
- Is interested in new ways of communication using humanoid robots
- Is an engineer knowledgeable of IoT devices in the health field or is knowledgeable of medical devices and is interested in developing new services
- Is an engineer that wants to think about new services using sensors and devices (including IoT)
- Is an engineer that wants to contribute to the world through open source development and providing this